Introvert or extrovert?

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Interesting. I certainly believe that human behavioral variance it super high and rarely fits into categories.

Based on that article, I'm 10/10 introvert. But I can also stand up in front of a crowd and present a thesis or give a sales presentation. I don't mind talking about embarrassing stuff, but i certainly get bothered, almost by embarrassing stuff happening to me. I guess the best way to explain it is that I'm very okay with joking about farts really loud in a quiet restaurant, but I certainly would never fart really loud there.

I also think a lot of my introvert-like qualities come from being a rowdy youth, having a bunch of rowdy friends and family, doing a lot of social interaction at work and in school, and then just retiring from it all and being too lazy or motivated to do it anymore. There was a time when I would confront people in the parking lot for parking like an ass, or point out to people that they at restaurants, or tell people to shut up, tell the parents to tell their damn kid to stop kicking the chairs, or some dick to turn off their phone in the theater. Now.. I'm kind of like... meh.
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

[BBvideo 700,419]http://youtu.be/rUaj7rj6MI8[/BBvideo]
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic