Random Flickr Pics

Display your photos or the photos of others here. This is also where you'll find the Monthly Photo Challenge.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Find and post random photos from Flickr for discussion and inspiration.

Eyes on You! by Balint Alovits, on Flickr
Matt
President
President

oh.. and please use the appropriate embed feature of Flickr (so the artists get attribution), thanks.
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Just in case there is confusion on how to do this....(I had problems when they changed their linking policies)

In the upper left hand corner above the desired photo there will be two drop down tabs. The first one is "actions" the second will have a Facebook symbol and some others. Click the second drop down tab (with fb). That will open a menu that will have several options. You want the bbcode code. Medium works well for posting here. Select and copy the text, and then paste here. Viola! It will post the photo and give credit to the artist.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Chris
Senior
Senior
Camera Model: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon G9, Panasonic FX07

Great idea, I've got a lot of favorite photos on Flickr that have helped me to develop a photographic style and project ideas.

Here's a recent one:
Untitled by SARAΗ LEE, on Flickr

And here's a link to a photo with an inspiring story. I had been following this photographer for years and now you'll find her photo on the latest Maroon 5 album cover. :D
Hands all Over by Rosie Hardy, on Flickr
Last edited by Chris on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cwwphotos | redbubble | flickr | facebook
"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass,
it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
-- Henry Miller
Matt
President
President

Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

hobkyl wrote:Just in case there is confusion on how to do this....(I had problems when they changed their linking policies)

In the upper left hand corner above the desired photo there will be two drop down tabs. The first one is "actions" the second will have a Facebook symbol and some others. Click the second drop down tab (with fb). That will open a menu that will have several options. You want the bbcode code. Medium works well for posting here. Select and copy the text, and then paste here. Viola! It will post the photo and give credit to the artist.
I appreciate this Kyle. I don't use Flickr and would not have known how to do this! Thanks! :up:
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Not a problem Kelly. I know it frustrated the @*&! out of me when they changed as I use flickr. So to someone who doesnt, Im sure its not the easiest thing to figure out.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President

Some photos will not let you embed.
If you set the size to 650 across the pics show up nice and detailed on this board.