TV Talk

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I really love the old Munsters and when I heard they were remaking it as a drama, I just dismissed it.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/417829
Mockingbird Lane premiered and it was fantastic!
I hope NBC picks this up.
Matt
President
President

Finished the first season of "Homeland" and it is better than i expected, although I have a feeling my ability to suspend disbelief will wain quickly.

Finished 2 seasons of the US version of Shameless. I thought the British version was complete junk. The US version is a lot better... watchable. I may stick it out another season.
Matt
President
President

Stopped midway through "Justified" which tries so hard to put wild west (at at least that it thinks the wild west was like) into modern times. Playing off of Olyphant's unforgettable role in Deadwood, this only puts a stain on his career, and type casts him as "old west sheriff." If you can swallow that people shoot at federal marshals on a daily basis, that the only way people settle things is by quick-draw at night noon, and that officers of the law can just go around shooting people with no repercussions, then you may be able to swallow the horrendous writing and farttacular premise that stinks up this pile of shit.
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Oh, Homeland has me hooked. Can't wait for season 3.

I tried Justified...couldn't get it.

Anyone watching The Following?
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President

Got through Homeland season 2 and liked it a lot more than I thought I would, but it's getting pretty ridiculous. I have no idea how they can continue with season 3.
I WANT to watch The Following, but I have learned my lesson about FOX shows... will wait and see if it gets renewed first, then watch a whole season at a time.
L_G_D
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Sony Alpha 700

Revolution is coming back tonight. I'll see how the rest of the season goes, and if they even get renewed, who knows. Considering that show and the Simpsons are about the only shows I'm following right now, might be a comment on the state of television, or just me.

Oh yeah, and Big Bang Theory, that's still funny.
LGD
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

I'm thinking they are going to need to abandon Brody or make him a supporting character, and develop other story lines to keep going.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President

Simpsons... my Sunday night religion... and currently working backwards on the DVDs (wrapping up season 7 tonight).

With Homeland..

[spoiler]Brody started out as a diabolical genius, and was quickly turned into a sniveling weasle in season 2. In fact, seems we are all out of villains now?
If they continue that "CIA is the now the villain and two fugitives on the run" bullshit, then I'm out.[/spoiler]
I agree. They have to get rid of that character