Senior
Senior
Camera Model: Nikon D70S Nikon D90

Nice shot Kyle. Congrats!!
ApproachingLight
Board Expert
Board Expert

cascade,

Show that shot in Outdoor Photographer. N I C E ! It's a good magazine, and an honor to you.

David
cascade
Senior
Senior
Camera Model: Nikon D70S Nikon D90

Thanks David.
Bill_K
VIP
VIP
Camera Model: Panasonic DMC-FZ8 and Canon Rebel XSi

:up: :up:
To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.
*Giorgio de Chirico*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walking_trails/
http://www.redbubble.com/people/billk
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

cascade wrote:I just had an image published in Outdoor Photographer. It is the same image that was in Life in The Finger Lakes. Here is a link to the online page. http://www.zinio.com/pages/OutdoorPhoto ... 7874/pg-42
Looks fantastic! :up: :up:
HaloGirl
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX10 IS & Applie iPhone

I know I've been MIA for quite a while here. Nothing against the group at all, just other things in life consuming my thoughts and time.

One of those things is that for the past year, my husband has been considering a new job opportunity. We actually thought we were going to move this summer, but that job didn't work out. Then this fall an opportunity presented itself, and he has accepted a new job in northern Virginia (D.C. outskirts). It's definitely a move up, but also different from what he's been doing here in Rochester, so it is very exciting, but a little scary as well.

I want everyone here to know this group has meant a lot to me over the last few years, and even though I will no longer be living in the area, I still consider this group a valued community that has helped me grow as a photographer and given me a sense of belonging in a place that was new to me five years ago.

Thank you, Matt, for creating this site and building something special for photographers, waterfall & nature lovers, history buffs and more.

:meetyou: :goodbye:
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

They don't have the internet down there? :lol: Hope you stop by from time to time. That's great news Angel, I wish you guys the best...and am sure you will love Northern Va. (just stay away from the beltway)
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
HaloGirl
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX10 IS & Applie iPhone

hobkyl wrote:They don't have the internet down there?
Actually, we hope to get FiOS down there for even speedier connections. :D

But no matter how fast my connection is, I have no idea how my time will be filled in the next few months to a year. I thought about writing, "I'll try to keep in touch", but I haven't been very good at that this year and didn't want to make any promises I couldn't keep. :oops: