Brag Here!

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Michaelino
Junior
Junior

HaloGirl wrote:Cool! :camera: Now you have to post the photos so we can ooh and aah.
Absolutely!
rem05749
Junior
Junior
Camera Model: Nikon D90 and D40

Kelly wrote:Too humble to brag; of this I'm sure - so I'll do it for him. Hope you don't mind, Matt.

http://hiltonapplefest.org/html/winners.html

Oops--can't forget this. :stars:

Best of Show and second place plus winning in Capture Rochester with a whole lot of his pictures making it in. I am starting to think Matt might be pretty good at this whole photography thing.
HaloGirl
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX10 IS & Applie iPhone

Both really excellent, Matt. :stars:

But I thought you said you didn't go out in winter? It looks pretty cold in the apple tree photo. :)
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

HaloGirl wrote:
Matt wrote:
But I thought you said you didn't go out in winter? It looks pretty cold in the apple tree photo. :)
Photoshop ;)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Actually, I learned my lesson with that photo. It was taken right by the lake, in one of the coldest winds I have ever experienced. I didn't think my camera was going to make it. The LCD froze.
skiboarder72
Guide
Guide
Camera Model: Nikon D300, Nikon D50, 18-200mm VR, 11-16mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8, 85mm f1.8, SB-600

Matt wrote:Actually, I learned my lesson with that photo. It was taken right by the lake, in one of the coldest winds I have ever experienced. I didn't think my camera was going to make it. The LCD froze.
SCD - Solid Crystal Display :lol:
HaloGirl
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX10 IS & Applie iPhone

:banana: :devildance: :chillidance: :pickledance: :chillidance: :devildance: :banana:

I've sort of fallen into a five-year schedule with computers, and this is the year to upgrade, so I now have a brand-spankin' new 24" iMac on my desk. I'm in the setting up stage, so I still have my old computer in action. I'm really excited to have more screen real estate, a faster processor and more storage space (I maxed out the 2 GB on my G5). I was shocked to hear how quiet the iMac is compared to my G5. That will take some getting used to.

BTW, my husband has prepared an ad for eBay for my G5, but if any of you, or any of your friends, are interested, just holler and I can post specs.