Little Things That Piss You Off

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

cbobcat49
Camera Model: Olympus Stylus 400

It seems to me that an individual intentionally directing his domesticated animal to go on to your property WOULD be a form of tresspassing.
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
Brenda
VIP II
VIP II
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

The premise is that once a dog, like a coon hound, is on a scent they will stay on that scent until they either lose it or corner/tree the animal. If they were actually with their dogs they'd be able to stop them. They know exactly what they're doing.

If anyone has any suggestions/connections...
Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
http://www.fingerlakescabins.com
Brenda
VIP II
VIP II
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

From the NYSDEC regulations:
Control - Hunting dogs should remain under control of the hunter or trainer, especially on lands inhabited by deer. Do not shoot at dogs; report stray dogs to a local Environmental Conservation Officer or your local animal control officer.
Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
http://www.fingerlakescabins.com
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Anwsers.com

They take an article and serve it to you one f-ing sentence at a time, with art automatically pulled in from google image search (illegal) and presents it in a slide show, page load after page load, often making you go through 40 pages just to get to the answer.
It's the most shameful user-unfriendly ploy to get page load counts up and ads refreshing--- ads you say? How about 20 or so per page so each page takes forever to load.

Why this piece of shit comes up near the top in search results is beyond me. I hope they fold.
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

ReCaptcha

I shouldn't have to do work, solving a ****ing mystery, and giving this company information they profit from because they prefer to crowdsource their OCR under the guise of warding off bots. It's bullshit. The technology exists to disable bots without these annoying things. Complex Captchas are obsolete, and Google is screwing users around the net tricking them into thinking this is a necessity, and not their ploy to get people to type in house addressed and folded book page text in for free.