Little Things That Piss You Off

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

Finding out a month late that one of our active community members turned 40, because he/she chooses not to list their birthday in their nyfalls profile! I'm pissed, I say, pissed! :down: :angry: :mrgreen: :beatbat:

Even worse. Probably had the party at the Glen Iris and didn't invite me. :cry:

:bdayparty:
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Happy birthday!
cbobcat49
Camera Model: Olympus Stylus 400

You are not pissed. ;)
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. ~Henry David Thoreau
Matt
President
President

Your email address has been unsubscribed from all promotional emails.
Please note this does not affect order tracking and confirmation emails.
This change may not be reflected for up to 10 days.
:woof:
10 days?
Really?
I hit unsubscribe, and that punches a hole in a card, which then Jebadiah picks up and inspects under the light, throws it in an envelope, mails it from Maine to California, where Joanne, the secretary, sits on it for a day or two, then opens it, reads the punch card, and types up a memo to Jimmy, the e-mail machine operator, who then proceeds to remove me from the printing press?

You are a multi-million dollar company running on servers that communicate at the speed of light. It takes you up to 10 days to change a 1 to a 0?
Bullshit.
NYFalls' system does it instantly.
Matt
President
President

of all the things Adorama sells, Gopro, which can be found everywhere, isn't one of them :down: :down:
Brenda
VIP II
VIP II
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

When something happens that you know in your heart of hearts is just plain wrong and there's not a stinking thing that you can do about it. Last week, I discovered that coyote hunters are now using GPS tracking collars to track their dogs as the dogs push hundreds of acres of private, posted property while they sit in their nice warm trucks out on the road waiting for the dogs to flush a coyote into the open. I assumed (you know what they say about that) that there was no way that this could be legal. It has to be some form of trespassing, right? Wrong. When I contacted a NYSDEC law enforcement officer I was told that I "can't expect them to have control of their dogs." :angry: As long as the dogs are released on land that allows hunting and the hunters aren't breaking the law by shooting from the road or trespassing themselves (and I'm sure that they're totally ethical people :roll:) it's perfectly legal. It's not enough that the season is open 24/7 with no bag limits from October 1st to March 30th. I admit that I'm not all about hunting coyotes, but since it is legal go ahead and don the camouflage, set up the decoys, use the game calls and kill on. However, using dogs to trespass on my land is unacceptable and it sickens me that I have no control over what happens on my own property.
Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
http://www.fingerlakescabins.com
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

I think I would call my local news channels and make them fight over this story. If I got nowhere with that, I would probably poison the dogs. But that's just me.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
Brenda
VIP II
VIP II
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

I emailed Channel 9 in Syracuse but I haven't heard back. I'm feeling pretty hopeless right now. :(
Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
http://www.fingerlakescabins.com