View of both Skaneateles and Otisco lakes

Discuss local parks, preserves and lakes here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

glenofthepools11
Rookie

To Chris: I just noticed you left your name at the bottom of your post but I replied to you using only "cbobcat49"...oops :-) By the way, since you mentioned Hammondsport, here is a pic I took of Keuka Lake (with Bluff Point in view in the distance) at Champlin Beach in Hammondsport...like I said, not the best quality, but I LOVE the view :-)
Attachments
View of Keuka Lake and Bluff Point from Champlin Beach in Hammondsport, New York
View of Keuka Lake and Bluff Point from Champlin Beach in Hammondsport, New York
Keuka Lake view Champlin Beach Hammondsport NY Oct 25 2011.jpg (29.9 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
glenofthepools11
Rookie

Also my Keuka Lake photo above is tilted!!..oh well...I guess that means I'll just have to visit Keuka again and take more pics :D
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

Hey Jake! Thanks for sharing those pictures. We're happy with any and all types of cameras here, and when you share the shots of locations you've visited, you help our members enjoy places they may not have had a chance to visit yet! Thanks again, and please keep them coming! :)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
glenofthepools11
Rookie

Hey Kelly, thanks for the encouraging reply! Here are a few more of my waterfall pics (I'll post more later):
Attachments
Cowsheds Falls on Dry Creek in Fillmore Glen State Park, just south of Moravia, New York
Cowsheds Falls on Dry Creek in Fillmore Glen State Park, just south of Moravia, New York
Cowsheds Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park Moravia NY Oct 30 2011.jpg (58.51 KiB) Viewed 4395 times
Ludlowville Falls 3
Ludlowville Falls 3
Ludlowville Falls 3 Oct 30 2011.jpg (45.81 KiB) Viewed 4395 times
Ludlowville Falls 2
Ludlowville Falls 2
Ludlowville Falls 2 Oct 30 2011.jpg (44.55 KiB) Viewed 4395 times
Ludlowville Falls on Salmon Creek in Ludlowville, New York
Ludlowville Falls on Salmon Creek in Ludlowville, New York
Ludlowville Falls in Ludlowville NY Oct 30 2011.jpg (47.87 KiB) Viewed 4395 times
Carpenters Falls on Bear Swamp Creek (west of Skaneateles Lake, near New Hope, New York)
Carpenters Falls on Bear Swamp Creek (west of Skaneateles Lake, near New Hope, New York)
Carpenters Falls under Appletree Point Road north of New Hope NY Oct 30 2011.jpg (50.41 KiB) Viewed 4395 times