No votes
Veggie
13%
Poo Poo Platter
No votes

Total votes: 8
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Sounds good. I'm a chickenshit when it comes to trying a new Chinese dish....still rocking Mongolian.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I'm going to say it's in the middle on the spicy scale. It has pepper seeds showing in the sauce... I, apparently, have a high tolerance for spicy... but I don't like things crazy hot.

Kyle.. there could be some favorites hiding on the menu, just waiting for you to discover them.
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

I know I know :|
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President

start with the squid.
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

Whatever your favorite dish, just be careful not to OD on soy sauce. :shock:
Soy sauce overdose almost kills 19-year-old
By Jenn Harris
June 7, 2013, 11:46 a.m.

When your mother told you not to pour the entire container of soy sauce on your bowl of white rice, she had a reason. Apparently, too much soy sauce really is dangerous.

So what on Earth would possess someone who's not a professional sushi eater to consume that much soy sauce? A dare, of course.

The teenager drank so much soy sauce, he started to suffer a seizure. His friends took him to the hospital, where he was given anti-seizure medication. He remained in a coma for three days before he woke up on his own.

The 19-year-old experienced hypernatremia, a condition caused by too much salt in the blood. The salt causes the brain to lose water, shrink and bleed, Dr. David J. Carlberg, the doctor who treated the young man, told Discovery News.

The teen is the first person known to have overdosed deliberately on a high amount of salt and survived without any lasting neurological problems, Fox News reported.
Soy sauce overdose almost kills 19-year-old
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
Matt
President
President

Sounds like an overdose of stupid to me.
I wonder how much he drank because i have eaten popcorn at the theater that had more salt than a standard table dispenser of soy sauce.
Matt
President
President

The Asian market in Rochester has these fresh sweet dough buns with a small touch of chopped scallions in them. A pack of 6 for $5. A few drops of water on one, and then 50 secs in the microwave and it's delicious breakfast.

i'm also really enjoying Haw candies... especially the real fruit bars. The best ones are the ones that alternate between the crispy sugary layers and the dried fruit ones. Haw tastes like a mix of apple, cherry, and cranberry.