NYC from The Top of the Rock

Share and discuss your travelling experiences and pics from around the world. Photo journals encouraged.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

macnmotion
Senior
Senior
Camera Model: Canon 5D2

Love the NYC Photos! You had a great sky.

Kelly I was just thinking the same thing the other day, inside a local department store there were a bunch of people shooting some beautiful floral displays with their iPads. It just looks ridiculous!!
Mikell
Board Expert
Board Expert

Yes...it was a great day for picture taking...unlike it is there TODAY! ...and the past few. It can be really foggy, smoggy or just bad for photos up there often.
Glad we lucked out for our trip.

BTW... check out the views toward Central Park...in at least one of them, you can see the crane that is now dangling precariously from that high rise on W. 57th Street.
If you've seen the shots/video on TV ...they were taken from a different angle...but that's the crane...before it got erectile dysfunction! ;)

And I totally agree about picture taking with iPads... they are the most ridiculous "cameras" to use...and I've tried! But I love taking pictures of other people trying! hahaha
Mikell
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Superb Mikell. :up: :up:

The whole ipad photo thing on the other hand....:puke:
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook