Greetings!

New members, stop in and say Hello!

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Jeduthan
Guide
Guide
Camera Model: Kodak Easyshare C1450

I've visited this site to find my way to a number of falls, so I'd thought I'd sign up! I enjoy waterfalls so I've visited close to fifty in Delaware, Albany, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Montgomery, Columbia, Otsego, and Schoharie counties. To combine that with another favorite pastime I've ridden my bicycle to most of them.

I'll try to post a photo of Scudder Falls, in St. Johnsville. Being new, I'm not sure if this will work. Scudder Falls doesn't seem to be as popular as some others, and I couldn't find many pictures with an on-line search - hence my reason for posting it here.

If you'd like to go there, please call the St. Johnsville village office first. You'll have to cross village property near their water treatment plant to access the falls, and signage says no trespassing. However, I called the village office and they were happy to grant me permission to cross the property once I explained I wanted to photograph the falls. So please call first and obtain permission! The falls are located 1.3 miles north of the village on Lasselsville Road.

If I can get the hang of posting pictures, I'll post more I've taken on my rides. I look forward to hearing of your adventures and seeing your pictures too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Welcome to the community! For the falls you get around to this sight has limited coverage of. It's great to have you aboard and offering up insight into any of your area's favorites. Thanks!
Brenda
VIP II
VIP II
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

Welcome!
Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins
http://www.fingerlakescabins.com
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

Hi and welcome!
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic