TV Talk

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Got through Homeland season 2 and liked it a lot more than I thought I would, but it's getting pretty ridiculous. I have no idea how they can continue with season 3.
I WANT to watch The Following, but I have learned my lesson about FOX shows... will wait and see if it gets renewed first, then watch a whole season at a time.
L_G_D
Board Expert
Board Expert
Camera Model: Sony Alpha 700

Revolution is coming back tonight. I'll see how the rest of the season goes, and if they even get renewed, who knows. Considering that show and the Simpsons are about the only shows I'm following right now, might be a comment on the state of television, or just me.

Oh yeah, and Big Bang Theory, that's still funny.
LGD
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

I'm thinking they are going to need to abandon Brody or make him a supporting character, and develop other story lines to keep going.
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
Matt
President
President

Simpsons... my Sunday night religion... and currently working backwards on the DVDs (wrapping up season 7 tonight).

With Homeland..

[spoiler]Brody started out as a diabolical genius, and was quickly turned into a sniveling weasle in season 2. In fact, seems we are all out of villains now?
If they continue that "CIA is the now the villain and two fugitives on the run" bullshit, then I'm out.[/spoiler]
I agree. They have to get rid of that character
Matt
President
President

Last week's Office, when they realized they were being filmed always, I feel was one of the best episodes of the series. Especially the end gags... awesome.
Matt
President
President

Readers if IMDB have ranked the top 25 TV episodes
http://www.pajiba.com/seriously_random_ ... -users.php
Matt
President
President

Watched the first season of VEEP. Maybe 3-4 funny moments, the rest was kind of a boring drama.
George
Senior Guide
Senior Guide
Camera Model: Nikon D300, Calumet 4x5

Netflix is releasing Season 4 of Arrested Development all at once on May 26, one of my favorite shows of all time. I'm going to have to go back and watch seasons 1-3 to get ready.