Brag Here!

The fun forum. Discuss anything here.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Angel, thanks for all the contributions you have made over the years.It has been a pleasure having you as part of the community.
ApproachingLight
Board Expert
Board Expert

Loyalty to your marriage. And a humble heart. Angel, wishes for a safe journey in this season of change. Wouldn't it be great if change never happened. Now the bond between your husband will grow both in the new stuff you share and in his adoration to you in going to Virginia with him.
HaloGirl
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX10 IS & Applie iPhone

David, thank you for your kind words. :)

However, this move is probably more of a love letter to me from my husband. He moved here 18 years ago for grad school, then stayed for a job. When we got married, I moved out here to be with him, but he knows I've never felt quite at home (most of our family and friends are in Indiana, many others scattered around the country). Left on his own, my husband is not eager for change, whereas change is a bit easier for me and something I even look forward to sometimes (like now). But he wants us to have an opportunity to start somewhere new together, so he is literally moving out of his comfort zone to try something new that he hopes will be good for both of us together.

So I would amend your statement and say it is in his adoration that he is going to Virginia with me. :luv:
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Virginia?!

so you are leaving this:

for this?
HaloGirl
Veteran Board Expert
Veteran Board Expert
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SX10 IS & Applie iPhone

No!

For this:
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

Hope everything associated with the move will go smoothly and that the change works out well for you, Angel. Congrats to David!
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

HaloGirl wrote:I have no idea how my time will be filled in the next few months to a year
I imagine this move will also open a whole new market for your business. ( :up: -depending on how you look at it)
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook
hobkyl
Camera Model: Pentax K30

Not for me, but I ran into AD Wheeler at the Cornhill Arts Fest. I came across his booth, and had a nice chat with him. He was surprised to learn that he won 1st place at the festival. He didnt know where the ribbon had come from or why. I know the reason...he had some of his beautiful work displayed on metal prints. It really stood out amongst the throes of other photographers displaying and selling photos of Letchworth, Ontario Beach Lighthouse, Grimes Glen and other local favorites. To which all of were great, but Andy's work wasn't the usual.

If you read this Andy...it was great to finally meet you and congrats!
“There’s an inconsequentiality to our lives that living in the wilderness shows up. Mountain are real, they set their limits, they set ours. They expose us, make us vulnerable and strong at the same time. “
--Alison Wat

Flickr Facebook