Jines Restaurant
658 Park Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
Phone: 585.461.1280

Hours
Monday - Saturday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.

http://www.jinesrestaurant.com/

I reluctantly returned to this place after disliking my experience there a few years ago. Wanting to give them the benefit of the doubt, since the place is always packed, I went for lunch last week with my mom and sister. I will never return.

The service was horrible. Had to ask several times for everything - enough place settings for my entire party, napkins, refill on coffee, etc. My dish (frittata) was undercooked and barely room temperature - when it should have been sizzling hot. Ordered rye toast, got wheat. My menu had a long dark disgusting hair hanging from it. While the server was friendly, we barely saw her once. Once we had finished our meal, we finally got napkins. The decor is bland and the photos on their website misleading.

There are so many better options on Park Ave - give them your business! I will never understand the popularity of this dump. Don't waste your time or money. Awful.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I never had a great experience there. It's a complete nightmare for weekday lunches. Don't quite understand why it is so packed.