Stream Reflections

Display your photos or the photos of others here. This is also where you'll find the Monthly Photo Challenge.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II
Camera Model: Nikon D5500, P510

I was here on my way back from deliveries. No tripod, camera has IS, I always shoot in aperture mode when using my vari-ND filter and the camera picks the lowest ISO it can first, Even thought I preset to 80, it doesn't always take that. I used a "fixed" CPL behind the ND filter too.
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

great stuff, Marty!
pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II

Thanks Matt ! If you get a minute, look at " New Hope Mills ". I didn't see this posted before and added it under "Dams". You may want someone to go there and take some photos before next spring. Because if locals or owner doesn't repair leak area on the mill, I don't think there will be much left of it after 2015 spring thaw?
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
Jeduthan
Guide
Guide
Camera Model: Kodak Easyshare C1450

Again I confess this is a canal, not a stream... Cycling with my wife on our tandem riding the Glens Falls Feeder Canal Trail on Memorial Day.
Attachments
014Flag.jpg
014Flag.jpg (163.27 KiB) Viewed 6284 times
pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II

Beautiful shot. A real jewel !
pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II

I went out to try some shots of a nearby stream. I read an article on Black and White photos. This professional photographer said he just converts on his color "raw" shots to B&W. So I was going to try it myself. here are my results:
PC 0264 HD sml.jpg
PC 0264 HD sml.jpg (319.14 KiB) Viewed 5154 times
PC 0264 HD BW sml.jpg
PC 0264 HD BW sml.jpg (332.67 KiB) Viewed 5154 times
A friend of mine really likes B&W shots. Myself I grew up with B&W and they were ok BUT because I see everything in color it just did work for me. I just like the color photos better! The only B&W photo that really caught my attention was "Bridal Falls".
Comments welcome:
Marty
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

Excellent photo!
pgflyer1
Senior Guide II
Senior Guide II

Thanks Matt