Buy NYFalls.com Prints

Discuss everything including the optimal equipment, seasons, techniques and tips for capturing excellent photos.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I have opened an online store allowing you to purchase prints of your favorite NYFalls.com photos.
It has taken me quite a while to get everything perfect, and not every photo is available. Please check it out here:
http://nyfalls.exposuremanager.com

FAQ

What are the prices?
Prices vary based on size. Generally, the larger, the more expensive.

How are these printed?
I don’t print these myself. If you buy from a photographer that prints their photos on an inkjet, you are taking a risk. Ink jet prints tend to fade, discolor, and aren’t moisture proof. My prints will be developed in a professional lab using Fuji photographic developers. Prints are done on Matte Fujifilm paper. Matte is best for framing as it lacks the glare that glossy prints have.

Show are they shipped? What is the shipping/processing time?
Shipping is through USPS with various classes. The price varies based on the number and sizes of the prints and the method. You can preview the shipping charge before you pay. To upstate NY it takes about 4 days to get prints. Priority mail takes 3. Sometimes it may take up to 10 days.

Is there Tax?
I specifically chose and out of state company to process orders. So there’s no tax for us New Yorkers.

Is this site secure?
Yes it uses SSL to protect your information.

Are the prints signed?
I do not generally sign these prints. I’m not to big on signing my work but will do it upon request in person.

Are the prints framed or matted?
No. That’s all up to you. In order to keep prices down and avoid giving you colors and styles you may not want, I just deal out the prints.

I don’t see the print I want.
Send an e-mail to [email protected] and let me know where you saw the photo. A page name and gallery number would be helpful. I’ll see what I can do about crafting the print you would like. I may even throw you a discount for ordering it.

Not all photos on the site belong to me. Some are taken and crafted by our contributors, like Matt Champlin. I only sell the prints I own, but feel free to contact our contributors about buying copies of their work.

Is this it?
Photos will be added on a regular basis. New photos will be announced in our monthly newsletter.
Go here to sign up for our newsletter.

Any coupons or sales?
There will be sales all the time. But you’ll have to get our newsletter or be a community member to know about them.
Go here to sign up for our newsletter.

What payment methods do you accept?
All major credit cards.

What is the return policy?
If quality is the issue, contact me and I’ll work something out. [email protected]
Matt
President
President

New prints have been added in a new section:
Black and White.

More (color) prints to follow later this week.
Matt
President
President

A whole bunch of color prints have been added.
ApproachingLight
Board Expert
Board Expert

I appreciate the humility that you don't include your signature. The beautiful falls that you photograph so well will be here long after our names are forgotten.
Matt
President
President

i figured most people buy the prints because they have fond memories or these places, not because they appreciate me as the artist.
Kelly
Editor
Editor
Camera Model: Canon EOS 50D, EOS 7D Mi & ii, Rebel t3i, Canon M50

Matt wrote:i figured most people buy the prints because they have fond memories or these places, not because they appreciate me as the artist.
Interesting viewpoint.
My Matthew Conheady print is artwork and, as such, I'm glad I asked to have it signed. (that signature is worth every penny of the extra $20 he charged me too!) :up: ;)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.

- Unknown

My NYFalls.com Team Page
Scenes from a Public Market
New York Historic
Bill_K
VIP
VIP
Camera Model: Panasonic DMC-FZ8 and Canon Rebel XSi

I saved the extra $20 and signed mine myself ;)
To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.
*Giorgio de Chirico*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walking_trails/
http://www.redbubble.com/people/billk
spec
Senior Guide
Senior Guide
Camera Model: Canon Rebel T1i / Samsung S730

Bill_K wrote:I saved the extra $20 and signed mine myself ;)

Question is, who's name did you sign?? ;)
-----
spec