A quick stop...

The place to talk about the world famous waterfall attraction, the tourism, and the condition of each side of the border.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

hoohaa
Senior Guide
Senior Guide
Camera Model: Canon 7D

Yep, US side only. I didn't think there'd be much more than the falls. We're going to do a couple of Earthcaches in the park area, check out the falls, take a few photos and move along. It's a geocaching trip, so we're on a time limit based on daylight. As for food, probably looking for find a hot dog joint somewhere along the way (have a couple scouted out). Hard Rock Cafe's usually don't do much for me.
My photo blog: P.J.'s look at the world
My regular blog: A 'lil HooHaa
My flickr: HooHaa Photos

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." - Eddie Cantor
Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

There's usually a really good middle eastern snack cart on the block where that trashy mall is. Niagara ST and Prospect... really good meat on a stick.
hoohaa
Senior Guide
Senior Guide
Camera Model: Canon 7D

Definitely a quick stop on my way through. Been years since I've been here. Next time, the passport and a trip across the border is a must. I can see how that side would be really good for photos as it seems like the best views. But, I got the "American side feel" today and will look forward to being on the Canadian side next time!
My photo blog: P.J.'s look at the world
My regular blog: A 'lil HooHaa
My flickr: HooHaa Photos

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." - Eddie Cantor