Where are you headed this Spring? (2014)

A place to discuss waterfalls. Including the parks that house them and the hikes to get to them.

Moderators: Brenda, Kelly

Matt
President
President
Camera Model: Olympus OMD EM-1 m1, m2; Panasonic GM5, Osmo Pocket

I want to get out to the Deer Lick area of Ithaca. Someone let me know if you want to meet up. It will have to be a quick decision. I need low wind and overcast -- it's purely a photography thing. Carpool is best too.

I have been missing Conklin Gully for years. Last time i hit it up fully was in college. I have always gotten there and a storm comes, or flow is low. Last year I visited three time... Storm, low flow, skies opened up as soon as I arrived. I need to finally cover it this year.

More Niagara. I was hoping to have a drone... but seems like I will stick to shots from the ground.

I'm also planning on finishing Lake Erie beaches. I want to hit up that lighthouse in Dunkirk too.
MikeDeep
Junior
Junior
Camera Model: Canon 1D Mk II/III

I'm going to be in CNY next month and intend to visit a bunch of area falls. I haven't decided on specifics yet, but I'll be after those in Madison county, Onondaga county and the Finger Lakes. A revisit to Carpenter Falls is definitely in order as the lighting was no good when I was there in October.

I've got some welding glass and a Haida 10-stop to play with, and I hope to work the heck out of my Zuiko 24mm.